Connect with us

Published

on

Game fairs are becoming history one by one. After E3 faded into the dusty pages of history, BlizzCon has now embarked on a similar path.

Game fairs, which were once among the most important events of the year for the gaming world, were greatly damaged, especially during the pandemic period. The fact that leading game fairs could not be organized for several years during this period led game companies to create other alternatives. The fact that companies such as Sony and Microsoft are organizing their own events today has caused game fairs to fall out of favor. As such, these fairs began to become history one by one.

After E3, which was once one of the most important meeting points of the gaming world, became history, this time, worrying news came from Blizzard. BlizzCon, the popular game fair that has brought Blizzard fans together under the same roof for years, is this year will not be edited.

game fairs

Blizzard Entertainment, which now operates under the umbrella of Microsoft, announced that BlizzCon, which is normally planned to be held in November, will not be held this year. Blizzard says this game fair will return in the coming years. However, if you remember, similar statements were made when E3 was first canceled. The fact that this cancellation decision, which was initially announced as temporary, has become permanent over time, now makes us think that BlizzCon may share the same fate.

Blizzard, which canceled BlizzCon, plans to exhibit new games and additional packages such as World of Warcraft: The War Within and Diablo 4: Vessel of Hatred, which it would normally exhibit at BlizzCon, at different events such as Gamescom.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gaming

Grand Theft Auto 6 will be released in the fall of 2025

Grand Theft Auto VI’s return to Vice City is officially scheduled for fall 2025. Here are all the details.

Published

on

Grand Theft Auto 6’s return to Vice City is officially scheduled for fall 2025. Here are all the details.

On Thursday, parent company Take-Two Interactive wrote in its Q4 2024 earnings report that the previously announced 2025 version of GTA 6 is planned for the fall of next year. Take-Two Chairman and CEO Strauss Zelnick wrote in the earnings report: “Our plans include Rockstar Games’ pre-determined Calendar 2025 window for Grand Theft Auto VI to be released by Fall 2025. “We are extremely confident that Rockstar Games will deliver an unparalleled entertainment experience, and our expectations for the game’s commercial impact continue to grow.”

Grand Theft Auto 6 will be released in fall 2025

The sixth main installment of the open-world series will take place in Leonida and focus mostly on Vice City (Miami). The game appears to have a contemporary setting, as opposed to the glamorous ’80s setting in 2002’s Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. You can take a look at lead characters Jason and Lucia in the trailer below. It can be said that GTA, one of the most popular games, has from seven to seventy fans. The company targets the Z generation with its new version and achieves this goal. can reach We will wait and see. Because the company used to have a serious fan base, but we will just have to wait and see whether this popularity can continue in the same way. In this context, we will be able to get answers only next year. There is still more than a year left for the game to be released, which can be said to be making fans impatient already.

Continue Reading

Mobile

Images of Oppo Reno12 and Reno12 Pro Released

Official images revealing the design of Oppo Reno12 and Reno12 Pro, which will be officially introduced on May 23, have been published.

Published

on

Official images revealing the design of Oppo Reno12 and Reno12 Pro, which will be officially introduced on May 23, have been published.

Oppo, one of China’s leading phone manufacturers, made a statement earlier this week and announced that it will introduce the long-awaited Reno12 series on May 23. While we wait for this launch event, Oppo continues to share. The company, which recently published the promotional video it prepared for Oppo Reno12 and Reno12 Pro, has now released the official images of these two phones. shared. These images shared by Oppo provide a clear view of the design of both phones.

The camera design of the Reno series is being changed. The strange camera design preferred in the previous generation of the Reno series is this time replaced by a more traditional triple camera design. On the other hand, another noteworthy detail is that there is no significant difference between the design of the standard model and the Pro model.

Oppo Reno12 2 1

According to previous information, Oppo Reno12 Pro will be powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 9200+ chipset. The standard model will use the Dimensity 8250 chipset. It is said that the Pro model will have a 6.7-inch screen. The refresh rate of this screen will be 120 Hz. It is said that the screen resolution will be 1.5K. The screen dimensions of the standard model remain unclear for now.

Oppo will use specially designed Sony sensors in the camera of the Reno12 series. These Sony sensors, which will be optimized specifically for the Reno12 series, will ensure that the phones in the Reno12 series have a much better camera performance than their predecessors. At least the information received so far shows this. On the other hand, according to the information received, the phone will also have a 50-megapixel telephoto camera.

Oppo Reno12 2

Continue Reading

News

Netflix Advertising Package Attracts Great Interest

The Netflix advertising package, which was introduced approximately 18 months ago, attracts great attention from users. The number of subscribers of the advertising package has been announced.

Published

on

The Netflix advertising package, which was introduced approximately 18 months ago, attracts great attention from users. The number of subscribers of the advertising package has been announced.

As you know, Netflix made a significant change in November 2022 and started offering a package with advertising for the first time in its history. Many people were skeptical about the package with Netflix ads, but the picture that emerged at the end of the day disproved these doubts. Because viewers preferred to see ads rather than pay higher subscription fees. As a matter of fact, this package reached millions of users in just a few months. However, it seems that the real success of this package came in the following months. Because the latest figures shared by Netflix show that the Netflix ad package has increased the number of subscribers eightfold in a year.

Package with Netflix ads

The Netflix ad package had approximately 5 million subscribers in May last year. Today, the number of subscribers of the advertising package has reached 40 million. case. On the other hand, having a lower-cost package, even with ads, had a positive impact on Netflix’s total number of users. Netflix’s total number of subscribers has exceeded 270 million.

Amy Reinhard, head of Netflix’s advertising department, says that 40 percent of new users who subscribe to the platform today started their subscription by choosing the package with advertising. Of course, this rate is valid for countries where this package is among the options. This reveals how popular this package is, especially when it comes to new users. The main reason for this is, of course, the price. In the US, the standard package costs $15.49 per month, while the package with ads is only $6.99. Such a big difference pushes users to the package with advertising.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2022 RAZORU NEWS.
Project by V