Connect with us

Published

on

New games similar to Assassin’s Creed Mirage are coming. Ubisoft commissioned the studio that made Mirage to develop new Assassin’s Creed games.

Assassin’s Creed Mirage, one of the most eagerly awaited games of this year, met with gamers on October 5. Mirage, which is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStaiton 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC, was met with interest by gamers. The game, which returns the Assassin’s Creed series to its roots, made a very good debut thanks to the intense interest it received. Data shared by Ubisoft shows that Assassin’s Creed Mirage will make its name among the successful games of the series.

This success of Assassin’s Creed Mirage seems to have pushed Ubisoft to make more games of this style. On the one hand, Ubisoft continues to make larger Assassin’s Creed games set in the open world, such as Assassin’s Creed Origins and Valhalla, and on the other hand, it has taken action to make new Assassin’s Creed games like Mirage. For this, Ubisoft hired Ubisoft Bordeaux, the studio that developed Mirage. appointed.

Assassin's Creed Mirage

Rik Godwin, one of the well-known writers in the game world, shared a post on social media and announced that he joined the Ubisoft Bordeaux team, where he will write something new for the Assassin’s Creed series. If you remember, Ubisoft Bordeaux previously made a statement and announced that they would not release any DLC for Assassin’s Creed Mirage. This means that the Assassin’s Creed project that Godwin will work on will be a new game.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Gaming

Embracer Group Sold Gearbox and Saber Interactive

We have often heard the name of Embracer Group with layoffs. New reports state that the company has sold Gearbox and Saber Interactive.

Published

on

We have often heard the name of Embracer Group with layoffs. New reports state that the company has sold Gearbox and Saber Interactive.

According to Bloomberg’s report based on an anonymous source Embracer Groupsold Saber Interactive to private investors for $500 million. The source said that Saber will become a private company with 3500 employees and will continue the production of KOTOR Remake. Kotaku also claimed that the decision was made to sell Gearbox and that the deal was in the final stages. According to reports, Gearbox’s CEO and founder, Randy Pitchford, held a meeting with employees earlier this week and said that a decision was made about the future of the studio and that more information will be shared next month.

Embracer Group

Embracer Group canceled the new Deus Ex game, which had been in development for two years, and laid off 97 people from Eidos Montreal. The new Deus Ex was expected to enter production towards the end of the year. Eidos Montreal stated that they will focus on another project with the latest development. It is said that Embracer Group’s $2 billion deal with Savvy Games Group has collapsed. It is stated that the company has closed some of its studios and made layoffs for this reason.

Volition studio, affiliated with Embracer, also closed its shutters before the new year. Although Volition is best known for Saints Row, it also developed the Red Faction series. The studio, which was also behind classics such as Descent and FreeSpace, was founded in 1993 and was a 30-year-old name. Embracer owns the naming rights of Red Faction and Saints Row. It is unclear what will happen to these two series. However, new games may be developed by a different studio.

Continue Reading

Gaming

Rockstar Games Is Looking For Excuses To Lay Off

Rockstar Games’ decision to call GTA 6 developers back to the office caused reactions from employees at different studios.

Published

on

Rockstar Games’ decision to call GTA 6 developers back to the office caused reactions from employees at different studios.

According to Bloomberg news Rockstar GamesJenn Kolbe, one of the authorized figures of , decided to return to the office. In his e-mail, Kolbe stated that starting from April, employees will be required to come to the office five days a week. He also emphasized that there were efficiency and security concerns in making this decision. Security concerns arise from a data leak in 2022. “Making these changes puts us in the best position to deliver the quality we need,” said Jenn Kolbe. It is also stated that GTA 6 has entered the final stage of development.

Rockstar’s decision to return to the office received reactions from developers working at different companies. “They tell remote workers to move or quit,” said a former Bungie employee. “The title of this should be ‘Rockstar is laying off remote workers,’” a developer from Sucker Punch commented. An independent developer also said, “It is clear what they want to do. They are looking for an excuse to fire you. “They will cut off many people working remotely from the company,” he said.

Rockstar Games

According to IGN’s report, it is not just those outside Rockstar Games who are disturbed by this situation. Company employees also criticize the return to the office. An anonymous employee told IGN that working from home has been a lifesaver for many employees. Another Rockstar employee, who did not give his name, stated that they were afraid of working late in the office and that people would miss out on spending time with their families.

A union representing developers in the UK also criticized Rockstar Games for its return to office move. Union president Austin Kelmore said Rockstar will pull the plug on remote working starting April 15 and force employees to come into the office. Kelmore emphasized that this situation would disrupt the work life balance of every employee. Blizzard also asked its employees to come to the office in February 2023.

Continue Reading

Gaming

Could Silent Hill 2 Remake Be Delayed?

An interesting situation occurred about Silent Hill 2 Remake. The release date of the game has changed on Amazon.

Published

on

An interesting situation occurred about Silent Hill 2 Remake. The release date of the game has changed on Amazon.

One of the most anticipated games Silent Hill 2 Remake Things are not going well for him these days. There are comments that the production, which caused controversy with its gameplay video, may have been postponed. Because the release date of SH2 Remake on Amazon has changed to December 2025. Normally, the release date was December 2024. This situation did not go unnoticed. While some players claim that the game may have been postponed silently, others think there is a mistake. There was no statement from Amazon or Konami on the subject.

silent hill 2 remake

Piotr Babieno, head of Bloober Team studio, clarified the criticized gameplay video of Silent Hill 2 Remake. He emphasized that the video was prepared by Konami and did not reflect the spirit of the game. Babieno said in his statement: “We are not responsible for the marketing part of the business, our partner Konami is responsible. This video does not reflect the spirit of the past (meaning the original game) nor the spirit of the project we are working on. We are trying to reflect the romantic vision and tension-filled atmosphere that emerged 22 years ago. “We think players will evaluate it differently when they see the real game and gameplay,” he said.

The president of Bloober Team also said that they received hopeful messages from fans of the series and said, “You can be sure that we used all the capabilities of Unreal Engine 5 in SH2 Remake,” thus reassuring the players who were worried about the graphics.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2022 RAZORU NEWS.
Project by V